1. On the couch, while my Mom sat in front of me watching a war movie on tv. I was told to make sure I didn’t make a sound. We lived in Englewood. Connie was a little baby.
2. In my mothers bed, while she was in the hospital having just given birth to my brother Scott. We lived in LaFollette, TN.
3. In my brothers bed, while my Mom was at work, with a school friend who was spending the night. We lived in Northridge. (the friend became pregnant as a result of the rape and her family moved away).
4. In the living room, on the floor, when we lived above a beauty parlor on N. Dixie Dr., Northridge.
5. While on a walk to the waterfalls in Englewood. We took the babysitter Carol. He raped us both.
6. In the kitchen while fixing a meal, we took a break so he could rape me and then I could go back to fixing dinner. Northridge.
7. Upstairs bedroom while Mom was at work and the babysitter (Carol) was supposed to babysitting for us, he raped both of us but made me watch him first. Beavercreek. (She became pregnant too).
8. In the bathroom, while Connie was a baby, Northridge.
9. On the floor, in the kitchen with some family members who prefer to remain unknown. When we lived on Woodland Hills.
10. In my bed, when we lived in a trailer. We had watched the Beatles 1st appearance on Ed Sullivan earlier that evening. My brother Jackie had been bitten by a horse.
11. In the living room, while we lived on Maryland Avenue. I was in High School.
12. Also, we wanted me to bring my girlfriend from school over so he could have her, but I refused. He raped me instead. Maryland Avenue.
13. There was a time, I can’t even remember where we lived, I just remember the penetration. But it hurt the most physically.
There were more places where less dramatic events happened. But I listed these because at times my memory fails me. These are not all the places where I was raped, there are others but these made the most impact on me. I tried to identify the time period they happened. Also, I tried to remember the rooms. It’s important where and when and the circumstance surrounding what happened.
There were only two places I felt safe, one was my Grandparents house on Shadeland Ave in Northridge. And the other was school. Well actually three. The other place was when I was old enough that I left Ohio.