It’s not easy when we try to write about our experiences of being sexually abused as a child. Getting it down and out on paper is the important thing. What happened to us was a private hell, getting it on paper gets the poison out of our bodies and psyches.
1. Can I write about a feeling that gets in the way of my happiness?
2. What are some lies I was told about myself?
3. Was I told I participated willingly?
4. How did I seek attention when I was a child?
5. How did I handle conflict?
6. What do I need today?
7. What do I feel today?
8. How can I speak up?
9. What I am struggling with today is…?